Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Three Years Old!

Wow! I can hardly believe it, I am the mother of a THREE year old! How in the world did that happen? Three years ago today, my life changed forever for the better. I've learned so many lessons from this little man, they are too numerous to list. Every day of the last 2 years has made me (and Rob) realize how very lucky we are to have this little miracle in our lives. Your father and I look forward to watching you grow and learn every day, Monsie, we love you!

On his BIRTH day:

1 Year Old

2 Years Old

August 2008

7 comments:

Midwest Miscellany said...

Happy Birthday Cole!

Mommasita said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONSIE MAN!!! I wish I could be there with you for this birthday. You don't know how much we love and miss you. (and Mommy and Daddy). I can't believe how much you've grown since that first day we met you. Tell Mommy that she has to take lots of pictures today and send them to us. I hope you have the best birthday ever and Grandpa and I will talk to you later. Tell Mommy to be good today.
Love,
Grandma

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to our "little man". We are so sad that we will not get to see you on your special day but our thoughts are with you, your mom and dad today and always. We will call you later to sing you happy birthday and to hear you say "NO!" when your daddy asks if you want to talk to us. Looking forward to seeing you next month. Hugs and kisses. Love.... Mima and Poppa

Mima said...

Ditto

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Cole!!!! Enjoy your day and opening your presents!!!

Jessica Ryan said...

Happy Birthday Cole!!!!

Lesley Wilson said...

Happy birthday Monsie! I loved seeing the pictures of you over your last three years, and can't wait to see more. I told your mommy to give you lots and lots of hugs and kisses from Tio Mike and I. We love you!